1. Copy one handout for each individual student and distribute them.
2. Focus students' attention on the instructions. Students must write definitions of common objects using defining relative pronouns and the language they know.
3. Monitor the students, and when appropriate provide any necessary individual language or vocabulary input.
4. Give students a warning when their time limit is about to expire and then insist on pens down and heads up.
5. For feedback, there are a number of options including students writing some/all of the answers on the board, students orally contributing their answers, and collecting and marking the work etc.
6. Draw the students' attention to any specific mistakes which seem prevalent through the work and offer language input.