1. Copy one handout for each individual student and distribute them.
2. Focus students' attention on the instructions. Students must write indirect questions to get the information needed for filling in the CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY. It maybe helpful for students to consider the direct speech questions first.
3. Monitor the students, and when appropriate provide any necessary individual language or vocabulary input.
4. Give students a warning when their time limit is about to expire and feedback the correct indirect questions (see stage 5). For extra speaking practice, move on to part C where students can ask and answer the questions and fill out the form with their partner's information.
5. For feedback, options include students writing some/all of the answers on the board or students orally contributing their answers.
6. Draw the students' attention to any specific mistakes which seem prevalent through the work and offer language input.