1. Copy one handout for the whole class and cut up the cards
2. Put the students into groups of 4 and attach one card to the forehead of each student with adhesive tape. Ensure there are no mirrors or reflective surfaces close by.
3. Outline the rules of the game: 1) Students must ask closed (yes/no) questions only to the other players 2) The other students must answer the questions truthfully 3) If the answer is 'yes' the student may ask another question, if 'no' then they may not and the next student has their turn 4) The first player to guess who they are wins. The game continues until everyone knows who they are.
4. Allow students around twenty minutes or until it is obvious the entire group is finished.
5. Finally draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.