1. Copy one worksheet for each individual student and distribute them. Copy one room sheet for the whole class and cut it up.
2. First, inform students that they are going to give a short presentation
introducing foreign visitors (other students) to a single room on your premises. To begin with, students select a room at random or at your discretion from the choice.
3. Next, the students work individually preparing for the presentation and try to make brief notes about each of the topics addressed in part B. Allow enough time for students to brainstorm their ideas. Don't worry about feedback, move students onto part C, where students acquire some target language. Feedback this stage.
4. To encourage students to ask questions, before you start get them to write one question to ask each of the other students about their rooms. Obviously, students ill need to the list of rooms being visited.
5. Finally, get the presentations under way. The best method for undertaking this is to model a room yourself first then allow individual students to give their resentations on a route around the premises. Encourage students to ask the presenter questions.