1. Copy one sheet for each individual student.
2. Put the students into pairs, and hand out the worksheets one between two (give out the remaining sheets after the activity to ensure better pair work).
3. Focus students' attention on A and allow students three minutes to discuss the question in pairs. Elicit responses.
4. Move onto B and get students to match personality adjectives in the box with the famous historical leaders. Ensure students justify their answers.
5. Continue onto C&D and firstly allow students some individual time to consider which three people they will speak about. After, students should spend around five minutes describing the three thought of people.
6. Monitor the students, providing language input or error correction when necessary.
7. Finally, complete the speaking by focusing students on part E. This can be done in pairs or as a group debate if you you want to change the group formats. Students should have individual time to consider their views before discussing.
8. Make sure now every student has a copy of the sheet, and elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.