1. Copy one sheet for each pair of students, and cut the sheets in two.
2. Put the students into pairs, and distribute a half sheet to each individual student.
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions and emphasise students are to discuss whether the statements are true according to their context using the words in bold.
4. Allow students around ten minutes or until the conversation dies down to discuss the nine statements.
5. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.