1. Copy one handout for each pair of students, and cut the sheets in two.
2. Put the students into pairs, and distribute a half sheet to each individual student.
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions and emphasise students must discuss their ideas related to the pros and cons of renewable energy forms.
4. Allow students around ten minutes or until the conversation dies down to discuss their ideas.
5. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.