1. Copy one handout for each pair of students, and cut the sheets in two.
2. Put the students into pairs, and distribute a half handout to each individual student.
3. Focus students' attentions on the instructions. The learners discuss whether or not they have experienced any of the dishonest or unethical behaviours listed in the statements.
4. Allow students around ten minutes or until the conversation dies down to discuss the questions.
5. Finally, allow around five minutes to elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary, or raise any serious language mistakes.