1. Copy one handout per pair of students, and cut the handouts up into A and B.
2. Put the students into groups of four with two players in each, and distribute the handouts to two A and B students.
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions and make sure students aren't looking at each other's sheets.
4. Explain that this activity is a description and guessing game. The aim is to practise fluency, with students describing their sets of words to their opposing team. Ensure they understand NOT to say the country or the words. Instead, their partners guess the country and sets of words. Students don't have to know all the words for their partners to guess the country.
5. Monitor the students, providing language input or error correction when necessary.
6. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.