1. Copy one handout for each pair of students, and cut the sheets in two.
2. Put the students into pairs, and distribute a half handout to each individual student.
3. Focus students' attentions on the instructions. The learners work through the speaking and vocabulary activities with their partner.
4. Allow students around ten minutes to answer the questions. Provide prompts and hints when appropriate.
5. Finally, elicit responses from the students and get feedback to the language related questions. Draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.