1. Copy one handout for each individual student/team of students and distribute them.
2. Decide what format you want to do the review in; e.g. quiz with teams, together as a whole group, in pairs etc. We recommend doing this handout after Module 9 of Inside Out Upper Intermediate as a quiz in small groups.
3. Whichever your approach, allow the students the necessary time to complete the individual sections of the quiz. This can be done books open or books closed.
4. Give students a warning when their time limit is about to expire and then insist on pens down and heads up.
5. For feedback, there are a number of options including students writing some/all of the answers on the board, students orally contributing their answers individually or in groups (which could be scored like a quiz).
6. Draw the students' attention to any specific grammar or vocabulary mistakes which are significant.