1. Copy one handout for each pair of students, and cut the sheets in two.
2. Put the students into pairs, and distribute a half handout to each individual student.
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions and emphasise students should explain what they know about the six individuals and what they contributed to the world.
4. Allow students around ten minutes or until the conversation dies down to discuss the six people.
5. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.