1. Copy one handout for each pair of students, and cut the sheets in two.
2. Put the students into pairs, and distribute a half handout to each individual student.
3. Students in this activity are to explain whether sentences on the paper are true or false for the beaches of their country. If the student lives in a landlocked country, get them to explain for a beach they have visited abroad.
4. Allow students around ten minutes or until the conversation dies down to discuss the issues.
5. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.