1. Copy one sheet for each pair of students, and cut the sheets in two.
2. Put the students into pairs, and distribute a half sheet to each individual student.
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions and the three categories illness, injury and symptoms. Clarify any confusion surrounding the difference between the three categories.
4. Allow students around ten minutes to categorise the health words.
5. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.