. Copy one handout per pair of students, and cut the handouts up into A and B.
2. Put the students into pairs with an A and B student, and distribute the handouts.
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions. Learners begin the activity by completing the gaps with one of the words in the column on the right. Have the learners work together with a person of the same letter, A or B, if you have weaker students.
4. Next, make sure A and B learners are working together. Have the learners ask and answer the questions with their partner, using the relationship phrases in the process.
5. Monitor the students, providing language input or error correction when necessary.
6. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.