1. Copy one sheet for each pair of students, and cut the sheets in two.
2. Put the students into pairs, and distribute a half sheet to each individual student.
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions and tell students they must discuss two people they admire with their partner. Students should choose two people that they have some knowledge of.
4. Allow students around ten minutes to discuss both two people they admire.
5. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.