1. Copy one sheet for each pair of students, and cut the sheets in two.
2. Put the students into pairs, and distribute a half sheet to each individual student.
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions and emphasise students must answer eight general knowledge questions each about the USA.
4. Allow students around ten minutes to do the quiz with their partner.
5. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.