1. Copy one handout for each individual student.
2. Put the students into pairs, and give out the handouts one between two (give out the remaining sheets after the activity to ensure better pair work).
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions. Firstly, get students to complete the questions with an appropriate ED or ING adjective. For weaker classes, it may be necessary to get feedback before continuing to part B.
4. Next, students are to discuss each question with their partner, elaborating with the appropriate ED/ING adjective.
5. Monitor the students, providing language input or error correction w
6. Make sure now every student has a copy of the handout, and elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.