1. Copy one sheet for each individual student.
2. Put the students into pairs, and hand out the worksheets one between two (give out the remaining sheets after the activity to ensure better pair work).
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions and provide students with
necessary examples to encourage them to speak. Emphasise students should say what they know about the things, using the definite article when necessary.
4. Allow students the time necessary to discuss each sentence with their partner.
5. Monitor the students, providing language input or error correction when
6. Make sure now every student has a copy of the sheet, and elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.