1. Copy one handout for each pair of students, and cut the handouts in two.
2. Put the students into pairs, and distribute a half handout to each individual student.
3. Focus students' attention on the films and three questions. Provide a model answer as an example to encourage students to speak.
4. Allow students around five to ten minutes or until the conversation dies down to discuss ideas to the three questions for each film.
5. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.