1. Copy one sheet for each individual student.
2. Put the students into pairs, and hand out the worksheets one between two (give out the remaining sheets after the activity to ensure better pair work).
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions and emphasise students must discuss two possible answers for each sentence using the underlined vocabulary given.
4. Allow students around fifteen minutes to discuss the relevant examples.
5. Monitor the pairs of students, providing language input where necessary for students that are stuck or lacking examples.
6. Finally, make sure now every student has a copy of the sheet and get feedback for some of the answers from some pairs, and clarify any confusion or misunderstanding over the necessary vocabulary.