1. Copy one sheet for each individual student and distribute them.
2. Focus students' attention on the instructions. Students must correct errors contained in some of the sentences. Give a strict time limit for this and if you want, you can redistribute papers and students can mark it as a test.
3. Monitor the students, and when appropriate provide any necessary individual language or vocabulary input.
4. Give students a warning when their time limit is about to expire and then insist on pens down and heads up.
5. For feedback, there are a number of options including redistributing the papers and students marking each others papers, students writing some/all of the answers on the board, students orally contributing their answers etc.
6. Draw the students' attention to any specific mistakes which seem prevalent through the work and offer language input.