1. Copy one handout for each individual student.
2. Put the students into pairs, and give out the handouts one between two (give out the remaining sheets after the activity to ensure better pair work).
3. Focus students' attentions on the instructions. The learners read the quiz questions and try to answer them correctly using their own knowledge.
4. Allow students around twenty minutes to discuss the questions and come up with the answers.
5. Monitor the pairs of students, providing language input where necessary for students that are stuck.
6. Finally, make sure now every student has a copy of the sheet and get feedback from the learners. Give them the answers and elicit their reactions. Who is the most financially literate pair? How important is it to be financially literate?