1. Copy one handout for each individual student and distribute them.
2. Focus students' attention on the instructions. Students write questions using either the present simple or continuous. Depending on the ability of the students, the questions can be checked at this stage.
3. Next, tell them to stand up and mingle and to get a different person to answer every question. Provide students with necessary examples to encourage them to speak. Allow students the time necessary to get the required amount of answers from their fellow students and make sure they ask for extra information.
4. Monitor the students, providing language input or error correction when necessary.
5. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.