1. Copy one handout for each pair of students, and cut the sheets in two.
2. Put the students into pairs, and distribute a half handout to each individual student.
3. After you've introduced the topic of art, explain that students are going to begin the lesson by discussing different styles of art chronologically. Refer them to the four questions at the top of the half handout and encourage them to discuss whatever they know about each style of art.
4. Allow students around ten minutes or until the conversation dies down to discuss the four questions in relation to the nine styles of art.
5. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.