1. Copy one sheet per pair of students, and cut the sheets up into A and B.
2. Put the students into pairs with an A and B student, and distribute the
3. First, get students to choose the correct body part for the idiom contained in each question. If students struggle, refer them to the course book or check their answers on the board before continuing.
4. Second, get students to ask and answer their questions with their partner. Encourage them to use the body idioms from the questions.
5. Monitor the students, providing language input or error correction when
6. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.