1. Copy one sheet for each individual student.
2. Put the students into pairs, and hand out the worksheets one between two (give out the remaining sheets after the activity to ensure better pair work).
3. Go through the instructions with the students and provide them with a model answer to question one using the vocabulary given in bold. Emphasise that students should use the food idioms in their answers.
4. Monitor the students, providing language input or error correction when necessary.
5. Make sure now every student has a copy of the sheet, and elicit responses to some of the issues from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.