1. Copy one sheet for each individual student and distribute them.
2. Focus students' attention on the instructions. Students must look at the pictures of the clothes and complete the questions with this, that, these, and those depending on how close or far the object is and whether it's single or plural. Assume that the arrow means that the objects are far. Students then write full sentence answers to the questions with this, that, these, and those.
3. Monitor the students, and when appropriate provide any necessary individual language or vocabulary input.
4. For feedback, some options including students writing some/all of the answers on the board, and students orally contributing their answers etc.
5. Draw the students' attention to any specific mistakes which seem prevalent through the work and offer language input.