1. Copy one sheet for each pair of students, and cut them into two.
2. Put the students into pairs, and distribute a half sheet to each individual student.
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions and emphasise students must explain what their people are famous for without saying the famous people's names. Their partner must guess. Draw students' attention to the useful language.
4. Allow students around ten minutes or longer to do the activity.
5. Finally elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.