1. Copy one sheet for each individual student and distribute them.
2. This is best done as a short quiz. Focus students' attention on the instructions. Students read the examples through and try to choose the correct reflexive or non-reflexive pronoun answer.
3. Monitor the students, and when appropriate provide any necessary individual language or vocabulary input.
4. Give students a warning when their time limit is about to expire and then insist on pens down and heads up.
5. For feedback you can mark it together as a class like a quiz, awarding points for correct answers. Alternatively students write answers on the board and others can correct their mistakes or lack of.
6. Draw the students' attention to any specific mistakes which seem prevalent through the work and offer language input. It may be worth eliciting the rules of reflexive pronouns quickly after on the board.