1. Copy one sheet for each pair of students, and cut the sheets in two.
2. Put the students into pairs, and distribute a half sheet to each individual student.
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions. Students first predict for their partner what their favourite food and drink is by completing the questions. Students then ask and answer the questions in pairs.
4. Allow students around ten minutes or until the conversation dies down to discuss the questions.
5. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.