1. Copy one sheet for each individual student and distribute them.
2. This is best done as a re-cap. Focus students' attention on the instructions. Students read the examples through and try to choose the correct reported speech answer.
3. Monitor the students, and when appropriate provide any necessary individual language or vocabulary input.
4. Give students a warning when their time limit is about to expire and then insist on pens down and heads up.
5. For feedback, options include students writing some/all of the answers on the board, or students orally contributing their answers.
6. Draw the students' attention to any specific mistakes which seem prevalent through the work and offer language input. It may be worth eliciting the rules of reported speech quickly after on the board.